Carol M, TAC Jamboree, and No More Splint!

Welcome to another edition of the TAC Weekly Digest. Every week we post a new member survey and show you the results of the previous week’s. We also highlight hot forum discussions, the new practice plan, and of course the TAC Member Spotlight!

Weekly Survey

How much do you think you’ve spent buying guitars in the last 10 years?

The ULTIMATE Guitar Practice Routine

Just show up every day, and I'll tell you what to play!

Click here to answer (see answers in next week’s Monday email!)

Last week’s question: How many hours per week do you practice?

58% of you reported practicing between 3 and 8 hours per week while 23% of you said you practice more than 10 hours per week (many of those were over 15 hours!)

When asked “How much did you practice before joining TAC?” 72% of you said you practiced less. Of the remaining 28% who answered “the same amount” you left comments similar to the two examples below:

“TAC is one of the things that has given my practice direction. I’ve realized that without focus and clear goals, there’s no amount of practice that’s ‘enough.’ Now I feel very comfortable with how much I practice, and I can see progress.”

“Instead of unstructured practice time, I now have to option to learn songs, practice my technique, talk to fellow guitar enthusiasts. This is the perfect lesson program for me. Tried normal guitar lessons but that was too structured for my taste. This way I can spend my guitar time however I want. Gives me the tools to improve at my own pace.”

Member Spotlight

Carol M is this week’s featured member:  “I used to be a chat room host for America OnLine, I am a certified Open Water Scuba Diver, and I taught myself how to…” Read Carol’s full TAC Spotlight!

Hot in The Forum

Ron L’s first performance submission!

Maggie posted another original song! (it’s a must listen)

Carol M’s TAC Jamboree 2016 post (and Mark Young’s list of interested people!)

Tony’s Practice Plan: Sept 14 – 20

A wonderful late September week holds some sensational things… one of which is no more finger splint!!! I am typing with 5 digit power and even more important I am getting… Read more

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *