Forum Replies Created

Page 151 of 151
  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    March 25, 2021 at 11:15 am in reply to: Groucho Marx Improv – Loraine S

    That was wonderful Loraine 👏. I like how you used the high D string only, that’s what I did also😀

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    March 25, 2021 at 10:47 am in reply to: Lack of download

    Yes Mark, I agree. there are days when I’m in the middle of a daily challenge and it just stops streaming. Maybe it’s because all the school kids are home and doing their on-line lessons – using all the band width – I don’t know. Anyways, I would just download the challenge and that was fine. I’m not sure what will happen now if the streaming is interrupted!

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    March 25, 2021 at 8:42 am in reply to: Posted my first improv

    That’s wonderful @wolfspirit95 , what a great #smallwin 👏 😀 👏

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Bill_Brown.
  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    March 26, 2021 at 5:00 am in reply to: Badges – where are they?

    I really don’t see how Badges contribute to competition Mike. I didn’t compete with anyone to earn a Solo Badge or the FBW Declaration Badge, except my own demons that kept me from doing it sooner. I guess I’m just a little sour because I had just earned those badges on 3/18 & 3/19, and seeing them gave me a sense of accomplishment. Not to mention that completing FBW was the big goal of my 90 days. Not seeing the Badges leaves me with a feeling of “what’s this all for anyways”?

    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  Bill_Brown.
Page 151 of 151