TAC Family Forums

Share your wins, get unstuck, or see how others use the TAC Method to create a fulfilling guitar life!

Tony’s Acoustic Challenge – The New Way to Learn Guitar Family Forums Small Wins 30 Days to Play and Your Next 6 Chords Skill Courses Completed

• 30 Days to Play and Your Next 6 Chords Skill Courses Completed

Posted by Greg_Weber on March 20, 2023 at 7:42 am

Hi everyone. New to Tony’s Acoustic Challenge. I played guitar in elementary school but hadn’t picked on up in 40+ years until I decided I wanted to play again and bought an Epiphone acoustic from Amazon last August. Over the past 7 months I’ve been doing lessons on Guitareo and started watching the weekly video’s Tony did for the Acoustic Life YouTube channel about a month or so ago. Over the weekend I did the 30 Days To Play and Your Next 6 Chords skill courses which was a good refresher and I picked up some good tips like keeping my palm closer to the guitar neck to create further arch in your fingers which helps get cleaner chords and barres. Starting this week off by doing the 5 Day Guitar Routine Challenge. 🙂

Greg_Weber replied 1 year, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Bill_Brown

March 20, 2023 at 9:44 am

Congrats @Greg_Weber on the small wins. Just my 2 cents, you should look at the “Jumpstart” courses in the Skills section. IMHO, they will be a benefit to you and anyone else starting TAC.

• Greg_Weber

March 20, 2023 at 11:00 am

Thanks Bill. I’ll look in to some of the other skill courses that I see available here as well. Looking forward to doing the 5 day challenge each day. I’ve also been doing lessons on Guitareo too and have been challenging myself by downloading the TAB charts from UltimateGuitar.com to apply what I’m learning to music as well too.