TAC Family Forums

Share your wins, get unstuck, or see how others use the TAC Method to create a fulfilling guitar life!

Tony’s Acoustic Challenge – The New Way to Learn Guitar Family Forums TACiversary Stories 5 Years on, and the path forward for my Guitar lives on

• 5 Years on, and the path forward for my Guitar lives on

Posted by AttyTJ on February 15, 2024 at 2:37 pm

Rather that follow the template this year, I thought I would just expound on what I found a year before the pandemic, and what it has meant, then and since.

I am told that I have improved. Compared to what was in my head when I signed on, I actually accept that. But more importantly, there is a community of people that are moving forward together. Many different reasons, but the same basic path: work on learning something, and move on using it to something else.

Virtually, or in person, many who are reading this, or who read the previous 4, are a serious part of that progress. So, thank you.

Many changes in 5 years. A more serious approach in some ways, and more serious lack of seriousness in others (but I still miss the dart and the pepper sauce collections).

Onward, my friends, and thanks again.

Moonhare replied 2 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Loraine

February 15, 2024 at 7:31 pm

Congrats on your 5 year TACiversary @AttyTJ ! It’s been a fun journey with you. I enjoy your posts. They’re like reading riddles. Lol.

I think watching you grow and become more confident in your playing has been the most enjoyable aspect, with your retirement and it’s obvious affect on you and your playing’. You’ve worked especially hard on your vocals, and it’s made a great difference.

Keep up the great work, and just think of where you’ll be in another 5 years. :)”

• Beatrice

February 16, 2024 at 5:31 am

Happy TACiversary TJ!! been a fun and musical ride, and how fast these years have come by… i too miss the darts and sauce collections and skulls mugs

• AttyTJ

February 16, 2024 at 9:48 am

Bea and Loraine, thank you. Would that we could meet and play together, but London and Philly are not that far from Colorado, at least not in my mind. Someday.

Your kind words, support and your own development and progress are all very meaningful to me.

Be Well.

• Marty73

February 17, 2024 at 8:11 am

Happy 5 year TACiversary @AttyTJ You have come a long ways and I’ve been there to see you make that journey every step of the way. Enjoy watching you play and grow on VOM’s Keep it going my friend!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😎

• AttyTJ

February 18, 2024 at 8:22 am

Thank you Marty. Your support and encouragement goes a long way to helping my progress. I am loving playing.

• Moonhare

April 23, 2024 at 11:22 am

I missed this picture first time round so well done! It has been a pleasure sharing your journey since I joined in 2021. Keep on strumming!