TAC Family Forums

Share your wins, get unstuck, or see how others use the TAC Method to create a fulfilling guitar life!

• Moose408

September 18, 2023 at 6:45 pm

Congrats on your streak. Keep it rolling.

• stevieblues

September 19, 2023 at 5:13 pm

Thank you @Moose408!

• tamaracrazywoman

September 19, 2023 at 9:01 pm

Congratulations on your win a 50 days. Enjoy! 🎸 🎶

• stevieblues

September 22, 2023 at 5:12 pm

Thank you! 🙂

• albert_d

September 20, 2023 at 7:14 am

Ha. I won’t reply until you get to 100. But nice half step to a whole step.

• N-lightMike

September 22, 2023 at 6:47 pm

Hey @stevieblues ;

I’ve been on TAC for over 4 years and my longest streak is 112. I would guess I only got to 50 or better 3 or 4 times, including my longest. I don’t know about everyone, but it’s a lot harder for me than it looks. I think a streak of 50 is definitely worth posting.

Great job, Stevie.

MG 😀

• stevieblues

September 23, 2023 at 4:42 pm

Hey thanks for the encouragement @N-lightMike. I had a really great streak not long ago, but life happens and here I am at 50. One day at a time, 10 minutes at a time! 🎸😎

• stevieblues

September 23, 2023 at 4:47 pm

I just checked and that streak was 526 days long! I was bummed out for sure.

• N-lightMike

September 23, 2023 at 5:19 pm

Yikes, @stevieblues , I can totally relate to being bummed about breaking that streak. I can also more fully understand why your 50 streak is worth noting and posting.

Good for you, really. Keep it up. And keep posting your milestones. It helps you and it helps us.

MG 😀

• outdoorgator

September 23, 2023 at 6:48 pm

Congratulations! 👍

• Loraine

September 24, 2023 at 11:07 pm

Like you said @stevieblues , one day, 10 minutes per day and your doing well. It’s okay to have breaks in our streaks. It is more about your overall playing sessions anyway and the progress made.

• albert_d

September 25, 2023 at 10:30 am

Drat! I had a 75 day STREAK GOING AND SOMEHOW, yesterday on an RV trip to the beach with friends, I snapped it. I played and sang at the beach but didn’t log in and practice. Oh well. James Cleary, Atomic Habits, and Tony both say it not a break in habit if you fall off the horse and get back on. DAY ONE… new streak.. Funkified Blues.

• stevieblues

September 26, 2023 at 5:29 pm

Sorry about your streak @albert_d . What matters is that we keep on playing! Happy guitar journey! 😎🎸