Marty75
Joined December 2017
3023 Playing Sessions
3023 Playing Sessions
Forum Replies Created
-
I just like your style @Omar_A.H. Nice post! 🧐🧙♂️😎
-
“Ditto” @jumpin’ Jeff “Ditto” 🧐🧙♂️😎
-
Marty75
MemberApril 27, 2021 at 11:29 am in reply to: The Fast and the Hairy (TFATH) slight return 4 – In My LifeVery nice cover @Daniel_Morin Enjoyed it!
😊😊😊😊😎
-
WOW!!! That was great @BethL You have a nice voice. Something I don’t have. I am going to keep you in mine! Thanks you for sharing this! OUTSTANDING! 🧐🧙♂️😎
-
Hey @BethL you may have to post it on Youtube first them post it. Would really like to hear it! 🧐🧙♂️😎
-
🤣🤣🤣 Ya think? 🤣🤣🤣
-
Yes, I can hear a song I like. Find the key it’s in and my Fret Board training kicks in from there. I try and let my fingers do the singing for me. 😊🧙♂️😎
