Forum Replies Created

Page 101 of 106
  • albert_d

    Member
    August 31, 2021 at 2:35 pm in reply to: 2nd Year TACiversary

    @MikeGaurnier I appreciate your sincerity and frankness when sharing your second Taciversary accomplishments and goals. We ARE enjoying our journey with no end in mind.

  • Good new @Cadgirl The fretboard Wizard course lead me to eventually learn every note on the fretboard and now I ponder their relationships rather than counting sheep to go to sleep. Great stress reliever.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 31, 2021 at 2:23 pm in reply to: Sweet Child O’ Mine

    Nice and relaxing. You were in the zone. Thanks for sharing @Donny_71

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 29, 2021 at 6:34 am in reply to: Help Us Wish TONY a Happy Birthday!!!

    Happy Birthday Tony! Four decades of awesome joy wrapped in love of music and executed through vibrating strings. Thanks for taking us on the ride with you and many more years of Guitar Geekness Giving.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 26, 2021 at 5:17 pm in reply to: New Addition to the Guitarsenal – Martin Custom D-41

    Stunning.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 25, 2021 at 7:02 am in reply to: A Little More SWR…

    Somebody(ies) stayed up late figuring this one out. I could tell y’all had fun. Thanks for posting.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 7:23 pm in reply to: This Boy

    A love song to remember. Thanks.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Only Love Can Break Your Heart

    I wish my wife would cuddle up to me when I played like your puppy did. Good concentration.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 7:19 pm in reply to: Freight train 2.0

    Solid performance.Thanks.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 21, 2021 at 6:40 am in reply to: Knockn On Heavens Dooor (Bob Dylan)

    You picked a good piece for your personality @Marty69. I can just see old Pat Garrett standing over Billy in Ft. Sumner NM.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 17, 2021 at 6:56 am in reply to: Sunday VOM 08-08-2021 "with all my rowdy friends"

    I’ve always loved Knights in White Satin. Always takes me back to high school dances in a National Guard Amort.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 15, 2021 at 11:38 am in reply to: Year One TACiversary

    Great story and a joy to have shared a few moments with you in this past year’s journey @Michelle-PSL

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 15, 2021 at 11:28 am in reply to: Playing on vacation

    @BAM I have a little backpacker guitar I take with me on vacation. It is so good to stay with it on vacation. Not only good, but I find extra fun and end up noodling around more while hanging out. I believe if you don’t hang around some in vacation you have “over scheduled your camp out”.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 13, 2021 at 7:20 am in reply to: 52 year old finally “getting” guitar!!

    Well, sg_dietz

    It only gets better. I was recently at a Shop in Buena Vista, CO and they had some custom made guitars on the wall. The clerk asked if I was a guitar player and I easily said yes. And then asked the guitar geek question about the bracing on the guitar. She immediately said, “Well let me get it down so you can play it.” She did. Then I did with confidence.. (Billy in the Lowground) That would have never happened before TAC. Keep it up.

  • albert_d

    Member
    August 8, 2021 at 7:16 am in reply to: Small but BIG Win!

    @Lance-Hankins is getting the rewards of consistency. I would consider that a really big win.

Page 101 of 106