Bill_Brown
2093 Playing Sessions
Forum Replies Created
-
Bill_Brown
MemberJune 14, 2021 at 4:21 pm in reply to: Sunday VWA – Mrs Brown You’ve Got A Lovely DaughterGreat rendition @Daniel_Morin 👏👏👏 I like how you just brushed that “whoops” 😱right off and kept playing like nothing happened – awesome! It reminded me of when my wife gave birth to our daughter (Lauren) and I would sing that song to her when she was having difficult times with a newborn. Thank you for allowing me to remember those early times in our life🤩
-
I’m Gassing over your performance @Marty69 👏👏 Like the AX and the hat(lol)🤩
-
Hi @MikeGaurnier 👏👏 I “Really Truly” 👍 like that you have put yourself out there with an intention. That shows that you are being honest to yourself. I wish you the best on that journey, and I know you’ll receive all the support you need from us, The Community🤩!!
-
Hello @Snappers Welcome aboard to TAC👍👍 You made a great choice and you’ll see progress through time…I have🤩. Through the “Skills” courses and 5 day challenges, you will see what I’m (and everyone else) talking about😎!!
-
Congrats @Omar_A.H. on your 1st TACiversary👏👏👏 I sincerely wish that your 2nd year statement happens for you😎!!
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by
Bill_Brown.
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by
-
Hi @Marty69 , just wanted to say that I liked your post so much that I had to give it another listen today. Great arrangement, great playing – “Really Truly”👍👍 Also, I like the hat you’re wearing, it kind of gives the video a true Deliverance mood. Is there a story behind the hat?
-
-
Great improv @charlie_d 👏👏👏 I agree with @Jonathandavid about shifting the melody lines from hi to lo notes👍👍 very nicely done🤩
-
Great improv @Topher 👍👍 Nice smooth tempo and mellow melody, fitting well with the backing track👏👏 I really liked how you did your ending 🤩
-
Very nice @Daniel_Morin 👏👏👏 Excellent tempo and strumming👍👍 Great song choice and really nicely played🤩
-
👍👍 2 thumbs up to that @MikeGaurnier
-
👍🤠👍
-
👍
-
Hi @jeannettelouisek and @Alisa , I just wanted to let you know that the Daily Challenges do “recycle” 😱. So in about a years time or sooner, you’ll start to see lessons that you’ve done before (it’s a great way to measure your progress). So maybe in December for example, you might see a week’s worth of challenges from last month, and another weeks worth of challenges from this month, within the December challenge list. So if you didn’t get to “favorite” a challenge, you’ll get a chance to do it in the future😎
