Forum Replies Created

Page 100 of 151
  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 24, 2021 at 8:41 am in reply to: Denny S and Barb S, Jealous of the Moon by Nickel Creek cover

    Loved it!!!👏👏👏 Great collaboration, @DennyS and @Barb S 👍👍 Beautiful vocal harmonization and wonderful playing🤩🎸🤩

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 24, 2021 at 8:27 am in reply to: A Little More SWR…

    Awesome stuff @JulieI , @stevep and @Fletch 🤩👏🤩 I enjoyed the percussive element and gotta love some ‘lectric 🎸too👍👍 Very nicely done guys, “Really Truly”😎

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 1:20 pm in reply to: Back in the game 🥳

    Hi Simon ( @slovett ), sorry to hear about your injury. Hopefully everything is well healed and you can pick up right where you left off👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 1:15 pm in reply to: Scones VOM- Irish Lament by an American

    Well played and sung @AttyTJ 👏👏👏 A thought provoking🤔 ballad for sure👍👍 Thanks for sharing TJ🤩

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 12:57 pm in reply to: Birds- Neil Young cover

    Very nice rendition @deagle 👏👏👏 I really enjoyed the use of the harmonizer in this one👍👍 Great to listen to your posts again🤩

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 12:49 pm in reply to: Cobra Commando improv

    Nice improv @Niels 👏👏👏 I enjoyed listening to the melody you created along with the use of the chords👍👍 I agree that this backing track was difficult to operate through, but you came up with a nice one🤩

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 12:37 pm in reply to: Purchase 2nd Guitar for alternate tunings

    Good move @DougB 👍🎸👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 12:35 pm in reply to: CobraCommandoimprov reverbCharlie D

    Hi @charlie_d , another great improv👏👏👏 What a show of fretboard creativity🤩 Both videos were nice, but I preferred the “stripped” version because I enjoyed listening to the true sound you created👍👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 7:09 am in reply to: Exercises for not having to look at strings so much?

    Hi @NW7 I agree with @jumpinjeff and @JohnV 👍👍 I think that it has a lot to do with muscle memory and mind connection. There was a warm-up exercise (first one of this month) that I tried to close my eyes and go through the pattern – and I was successful at it (for the first time ever). I just imagined what my fretting fingers were doing and it worked for me YMMV🤩

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 6:43 am in reply to: Finger Picking

    Hi @BillDar , I would suggest that you move the “exercise pattern” up to the 5th fret or even the 7th fret and give go from there👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 7:36 pm in reply to: Tribute to a dying friend

    That was SWEET @Moonhare 🤩👍 I could feel “the adventure” pulsating through the track – RIP Chewy – may God bless his soul. Thank you @Moonhare for giving us this opportunity to see your dear friend through your heart and eyes💥

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 7:16 pm in reply to: Downtown Modesto

    Hey @That_Guy 👏🤩👏 Great rendition👍👍 Nice 12 fret Ax😎 Great vocals and strumming – liked seeing that you got the elbow going into it also😃

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 23, 2021 at 6:55 am in reply to: Tracking streaks

    I’m using Safari – I think it has more to do with the log-in and out situation🤔

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 6:50 pm in reply to: This Boy

    🤩👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    August 22, 2021 at 10:27 am in reply to: Missed Daily Challenges

    👍

Page 100 of 151