Bill_Brown
2093 Playing Sessions
Forum Replies Created
-
Bill_Brown
MemberJune 4, 2021 at 7:30 am in reply to: Cover of Pirate Looks at 40 by Jimmy Buffett – Christopher_HWell played @Christopher_H 👏👏👏 Great chord transitions and singing👍 The only thing missing was the Margarita🤩
-
That’s great @Hughandi 👍 I have fat fingers, so I find finger picks to be uncomfortable. I found the “Black Mountain” thumb pick to be OK, but I’ve not found finger picks that work for me🤔
-
That was great @charlie_d 👏👏👏 I see that so far you’re the only one that posted🤔 That wasn’t a fun/easy backing track to work with (to me). My hat’s off to you for coming up with that awesome melody🤠
-
Great rendition @Alfred 👏👏👏 wonderful pickin’ indeed👍👍 So from reading the other comments, I see that you came up with the arrangement😱 That was awesome🤩
-
Sorry to hear about your decision @garthknowles@yahoo.com
You should go to the Support icon at the bottom left of the screen. Once on the Support page, there is a green “chat box” on the lower right side. Type your request there and someone at TAC Support will respond to you, usually in a couple of hours.
-
Bill_Brown
MemberJune 3, 2021 at 9:24 am in reply to: Small Win: Regular routine interrupted, but carrying on.What to Go @Badgerbanshee !!!!!! 👍🎸👍
