Bill_Brown
Joined December 2020
2093 Playing Sessions
2093 Playing Sessions
Forum Replies Created
-
👏👏👏 @Marty69 👍👍 wonderful instrumental🤩 I almost didn’t recognize you without a hat🤔(lol)🤣
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by
Bill_Brown.
-
This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by
-
Another great one @charlie_d 👏👏👏 I really liked how you used the whole neck👍, 5 of 6 strings👍, the “no5 chords”👍, and the tempo changes for the various melodies you created👍 Just the stuff that Great is made of🤩
-
I can’t believe I missed this one from you @Niels 😱 Really like the melody and the sound👏👏👏….yes, the sound from that Ax, its awesome👍👍
-
Bill_Brown
MemberJuly 20, 2021 at 3:33 pm in reply to: A VwA Happening on the topic of "Did I Just Do That?" 7/25/21 Noon Mountain👍
-
I ask this because the silver haired gent playing guitar looks a little like Tommy E🤔
-
Yes, first time at the SNL VOM @DavidScoggins , but I’ve also played once at the Sunday VwA back in early March(?)🤔 of this year
