Forum Replies Created

Page 141 of 151
  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 6:25 pm in reply to: when to mark a lesson as complete?

    Hi @Pappy_Tim , I agree with everything posted by everyone! My 2 cents: I spend a lot more time on the Daily Challenges that I enjoy or ones that I want to work on (I’m retired so I have all day) and mark them as favorites so I can come back to them at my leisure. If I run into challenges that are difficult to me, I give them at least 10 minutes or, stop before I get frustrated, and mark it as complete – this is about Fun, not frustration. Most of these lessons will repeat over time, and for me, I can give it another go when they come up. It’s a good way to measure self progress.

    Always keep in mind that this is about having fun, while challenging yourself to progress in your guitar journey. 😎

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 6:00 pm in reply to: RopeClimb Imrov CharlieD04-2021

    Very nicely done @charlie_d ,👏 👏 👏 I liked how you kept your improve within the frame work of the lesson, as the scale was presented. Really cool😎, “Really Truly”

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 12:54 pm in reply to: How I TAC

    Hey @David_G , 👍👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 12:50 pm in reply to: How I TAC

    Like your story @Ryan_G ,👍👍💙

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 12:41 pm in reply to: ErikBog Sharing Guitar Routine

    Great story @ErikBog 👍👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 12:37 pm in reply to: How I TAC – Christian

    That’s a great story @Krandyman ,👍👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 12:33 pm in reply to: Showing Off My TAC Routine

    Hey @wailin , 👍 👍

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 12:20 pm in reply to: Wednesday rope climb noodling

    Hi @Guerra6007 , I liked how you kept it simple.👍 There is beauty in simplicity💙

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am in reply to: rope climb improv Jon

    Nice one @Jonathandavid 👏👏👏 Liked the way you used chord shapes and single string picking to enhance the melody 💙

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 8:13 am in reply to: Diamond In The Rough (an original)

    Very heartfelt performance @Philb , “Really Truly” 💙 👏 👏 👏

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 8:02 am in reply to: My First TACiversary!

    Great story @JGK !👍💙 I feel your pain of “Pre TAC” frustration with in person lessons and YT😱 – but it was YT where I found TAC. Anyways, happy TACiversary!

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 29, 2021 at 7:39 am in reply to: How I TAC – Niels

    Hi @Niels , sounds like a nice routine.💙 What is the app you are using to generate random notes on the fretboard? I would like to try something like that. 😎

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 27, 2021 at 6:46 pm in reply to: How I TAC! Christopher_H

    Nice TAC story @Christopher_H 👍 Good luck – hope you win something 😎

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 27, 2021 at 6:40 pm in reply to: How I TAC Jumpin Jeff’s 4/27/21 Version

    That is a fine looking “tool” you have there @jumpinjeff ! Like your story – hope you win something 😎

  • Bill_Brown

    Member
    April 27, 2021 at 6:26 pm in reply to: How I TAC – Michelle-PSL

    Awesome guitarsenal @Michelle-PSL 🤩! I like the way you TAC 😎, especially in the evening with that glass of Pinot 😱, that’s how I like to wind down the day also! Hope you win something from the “give away”! 👍

Page 141 of 151