Bill_Brown
2092 Playing Sessions
Forum Replies Created
-
Bill_Brown
MemberApril 30, 2021 at 10:56 am in reply to: Belated NGD- 2019 Martin D-18 MD- just received a LR Baggs Anthem SLHappy NGD @D.A.N. She looks nice😉 Long may she strum!
-
Wow @Timothy_S , you’re really organized!👍👍 I think I need to take a page from your book, “Really Truly”😎
-
Hi @jw42 , I like the honesty of your answers 👍👍💙. By the way, thank you for your service – it is greatly appreciated in this household!
-
Great straight forward answers @Omar_A.H. 👍👍💙
-
Hi @Lange22 (Layton). I really like how you spelled everything out (almost literally) in your routine – very nicely done! 👍👍💙 I also see that Gus really is all about the “Showbizz” 😎
-
That is an excellent question @AttyTJ !!! I was under the impression that since TAC went to the new system, that the monthly live party will be no more. Instead, it will just be the quarterly progress meeting that will carry on. I say again, I was under the impression – so nothing absolute in my words. I for one, would like it if TAC were to continue with the monthly live party – Zoom, or the old way.
